Did you know as of 2/7/19 …..
* you can no longer text while driving in the City of Glendale?
* even if you are stopped at a light and are texting you can be pulled over?
* if you are caught texting and driving you could face a fine up to $250?
* texting and driving is a primary offense meaning you can be pulled over for this alone?
* if you are pulled over you will not only be getting a fine but also a speech as officers are wanting to educate drivers on the dangers of texting and driving?
* if you don’t text while driving in the City of Glendale you do not have to worry and you will not be distracted while driving? 🙂